I've noticed that documenting and sharing details on progress are important keys to making solid forward progress. Besides, sharing is fun.
Toward that end, expect to see more actual content here from now on.
I put together a very simple demonstration for creating a SQLite3 Database and using a few of its features.
This application very simply demonstrates the following capabilities:
- Creation of a SQLite3 Database
- Encrypting the database using a key
- Changing (or setting if not initially set) the encryption key for the database after it has been created
- Creation of a database table
- Creating an Index
- Adding a row of data to the table
- Performing a very basic query
- Setting and reading various database metadata (Pragma)
The code is below and is heavily commented with notes and resources, and I've attached the demo as well. Please be sure to read the Readme.txt file for plenty of useful information.